Thursday

Free Borders


It has long been my view that borders as they stand today are a disgrace to the fundamental human right that mankind has to roam the earth(unopposed).




It is understandable,nay neccessary even that all countries today have borders.That much I am willing to concede.What I clamour for is a time when every human being is free to roam the earth,to visit any country and to settle down where he/she feels comfortable.Wouldnt this solve a lot of problems plaguing the world today ?


I understand,like all cynics out there that this would also create as many problems.Looking at it in the long term though I think even the cynical mind must embrace the beauty of this ideology.Maybe this is the start of something.Maybe it isn't.I stood up and I hope I've been counted.

No comments: